Applying for an Aussie credit card is quick and easy
Applying is quick and easy, and can be done online in five simple steps!
||Step 1. Check you are eligible and what you need to apply
||Step 2. Click Apply now and select your preferred card
||Step 3. Complete and submit the online application form
||Step 4. We will give you instant response
||Step 5. If we need any further information, we will contact you
Applying online is easy and takes
less than 10 minutes
Prefer to apply by phone or by mail? Call us on 1300 655 000 or fill out this form and send it back to us to get started.
To continue with an existing online application, click here: Retrieve my saved application
Am I eligible to apply for an Aussie credit card?
You need to meet a few criteria to apply for an Aussie credit card, namely:
- Be 18 years old or over
- Meet our credit criteria requirements
- Be an Australian citizen, a permanent resident, have a current visa to visit Australia as a student, or have a current visa to work in Australia and be employed
What do you need to apply?
Here are a few pieces of information to have on hand before applying for an Aussie credit card:
- Your gross annual income
- Your employer's name and address
- If you own your own home, estimated value or amount owing on the property
- Any existing loans (investment property loans, personal loans, leasing, credit and store cards)
- Any savings, investments and cheque account numbers and balances
- Any assets or investments (value of property, shares, car, furniture and other assets).
- Proof of Identification documentation, such as a drivers licence or passport. Click here to see examples of eligible documents.
## Rates valid as of 08/10/13 and are subject to change. Offer is valid until 17/12/13. The offer period may be extended due to popular demand of this promotion. Approved customers only. All applications are subject to lending and approval criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Interest rate offered will depend on our assessment criteria.
** The comparison rate is based on an unsecured personal loan of $30,000 over 5 yrs. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Any information is general and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs.
Applications for finance are subject to credit approval. Full conditions of use
will be included in our Letter of Offer. Fees and charges are payable. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. PayPass
™ and Tap & Go™ are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. The “Aussie” trademark is a trademark of AHL Investments Pty Ltd ABN 27 105 265 861. Credit services are provided by AHL Investments Pty Ltd (“AHL”) ABN 27 105 265 861, Australian credit licence 246786 and its appointed credit representatives. The credit provider is Commonwealth Bank of Australia (“CBA”) ABN 48 123 123 124 Australian credit licence 234945. AHL is a partly owned subsidiary of CBA.