Aussie has partnered with AMP to provide affordable and easy access to insurance at the time you take out a home loan.
AMP’s Loan Cover offers insurance cover for death or terminal illness up to $750,000. Applying for cover is quick and easy with no medical or occupational questions asked. This means everyone who is eligible is accepted immediately.
To be eligible for Loan Cover you must be:
- 18 to 54 years of age.
- A resident of Australia, AND
- Applying for a home loan.
Why get loan cover when you get a home loan?
- Loan repayments may still need to be made if you die or become terminally ill. With Loan Cover your sum insured will be paid to you or your estate. These funds can then be available to pay off the home loan.
- If you’re applying for a home loan with another person you can both be covered under the same Loan Cover plan. A discounted plan fee applies for the second person.
- Your cover continues, even when your loan ends. If you repay your home loan or refinance with another provider you still continue to hold the benefits of Loan cover with out this affecting the level of cover you have under this plan.
To find out about Loan Cover Insurance request a free appointment with an Aussie Mortgage Broker. If you are an existing Aussie customer interested in Loan Cover please contact your Aussie Mortgage Broker.