Get your comprehensive car insurance cover quote from Aussie today. You could save up to 15%*.
- Choose your own excess level between $500 and $2000
- Cover an agreed value on your car
- Get additional benefits like towing costs, trailer/caravan cover, emergency accommodation and personal property cover included automatically in your cover
- Choose your own optional extras
About Car Insurance from Aussie
At Aussie, we understand the importance you place on protecting your most valuable assets like your family, your home or your car. We offer affordable, fair car insurance premiums to the majority of Australians. Get your free quote online now from Aussie and compare your results.
If you purchase your car insurance policy online, you could save up to 15%* on your premium.
Types of car insurance cover available
- Comprehensive Car Insurance Cover
- Third Party Fire and Theft Cover
- Third Party Property Cover
Easy, comprehensive car insurance cover, protecting you against damage you might cause to another person’s property, as well as covering your own car if it is stolen or damaged in an accident.
Protect your motor vehicle against loss or damage due to fire or theft and cover for your legal liability for the damage you may cause to other people's property.
This basic cover protects your legal liability for the damage you may cause to other people's property. It provides no cover for your own vehicle.
Excess-free windscreen cover :
Optional cover which covers you for the repair or replacement of windscreen or window glass if it is maliciously or accidentally broken during the insurance period. You don't have to pay your excess for the first claim of each period of insurance.
Hire car cover :
Assists you with the cost of hiring a similar vehicle if your vehicle has been stolen or cannot be driven because of damage sustained in an accident.
Full details of the terms and conditions of cover, including optional extras and exclusions can be found in the Product Disclosure Statement.
- Frequently asked questions
- Aussie Car Insurance Product Disclosure Statement
- Financial Service Guide
To request a Car Insurance quote from Aussie call 1300 73 26 44
Alternatively get quote online now.