What to expect when you meet one of our Aussie Mortgage Brokers
A session with an Aussie Mortgage Broker can be a real eye-opener. Once you’ve organised to meet at a time and place that suits you, here’s what to expect…
What's going to happen at the appointment?
Your appointment with the Aussie Mortgage Broker will take around an hour.
During that time your Mortgage Broker will:
- Find out what you are looking for in a home loan.
- Use our unique Toolbox software to help you choose the loan that best suits your needs from our panel of lenders.
- Calculate how much you can borrow and what your repayments will be.
- Explain the Application fees and other charges.
- Demonstrate ways you could save money on your loan.
The Mortgage Broker can also take you through some helpful info like:
- What is Lender’s Mortgage Insurance and will you have to pay for it?
- If you qualify for the First Home Owners Grant and how can you access it?
- Ways to free up money. Equity usually increases as the principal of the mortgage is paid off. Market values and improvements to the property can also affect equity in your home.
- How you could save thousands by consolidating your debts.
An appointment with a Mortgage Broker is totally obligation-free. Take the first step towards getting a better home loan deal, talk to an Aussie Mortgage Broker today.
Meet with a broker - No charge, no obligation and at a time and place that suits you. You can also call us on 1300 44 55 66.
Preparing for your appointment
Our service to you is personalised to take into account your own unique circumstances. To help us to better understand your needs, we ask that you fill out a Customer Information Form.
While we will be able to give you a copy of the form to fill out when you meet with us, you can get come prepared and download a copy of the Customer Information Form here. Complete as much of the form as you can and bring it along to your appointment with an Aussie broker.
Isn't the application just a lot of paperwork?
The Mortgage Broker will walk you through the application for the loan of your choice—if and when you are ready. Most loan applications can be lodged online but you’ll need to have some docs and info handy for the Mortgage Broker to see.
The docs you’ll need will depend on the type of borrower you are and the type of loan you’re after. Your Mortgage Broker will let you know exactly what you need to show.
If you are interested, take a look at the list of documents you might need to provide.
Ask an expert today.
Request a free appointment - No charge, no obligation and at a time and place that suits you. You can also call us on 1300 44 55 66.
¹Aussie awarded Mortgage Broker of the Year in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 by AB+F Magazine.
Bill & Michelle's story
"We saw a couple of banks to start with and then we saw Aussie adds on TV saying they were pretty good and thought we’d give them a go. We’d also heard some great things about Aussie from other people."
Loan Amount:$119,000Read Bill & Michelle's story