Applying is quick & easy
Applying for an Aussie Personal Loan is quick and easy. You can apply online or over the phone.
Our simple online form will walk you step by step through the process. It takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
Before you start
You need to be ready with some info to complete the form:
- The amount you want to borrow.
- Your current address and previous address details if you've moved within the last 3 years.
- Details of your income, savings, assets and expenses - including rent or mortgage repayments, credit and store card limits and repayments.
- Employment details, including your employer's address and contact info.
To apply for a car or personal loan from Aussie you need to be:
- 18 or over.
- A permanent Australian resident.
- In regular paid employment.
- Free of any defaults on past loans or credit card bills within the last 5 years.
- Have been bankrupt in the last 7 years.
- Be in the probation period of your employment - if you've just started a new job you can apply once you've officially settled in.
The Aussie Personal Loan is from Aussie Consumer Finance ("Aussie") with credit provided by GE Personal Finance Pty Ltd (ABN 54 008 443 810, Australian Credit Licence number 392163). The Aussie logo is a trademark of AHL Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 27 105 265 861, Australian Credit Licence number 246786). Aussie is a partly-owned subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 234945.
## Rates valid as of 08/10/13 and are subject to change or we may introduce new ones in the future. Approved customers only. All applications are subject to lending and approval criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Interest rate offered will depend on our assessment criteria.
** The comparison rate is based on an unsecured personal loan of $30,000 over 5 yrs. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Any information is general and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs.