Take control of
With a Personal Loan from Aussie.
Personal Loan from: p.a.## (comparison rates from p.a)**
You can choose your loan term from 1-7 years for repayments to suit your budget
You can make repayments monthly, fortnightly or weekly by Direct Debit. It’s easy and convenient, just set and forget.
You’ll pay the establishment fee only once, when you first get the loan.
Early termination fee
There’s also an early repayment fee, but you’ll only need to pay this if you pay-out your loan early. The amount will depend on how much you still owe on your loan, and how long you have left on your agreed term.
You can use an Aussie Personal Loan
for many worthwhile purposes. The Aussie Personal Loan can not be used for investment or business use, for the purchase or deposit for a house and / or land.
- The amount you want to borrow.
- Your current address and previous address details if you've moved within the last 3 years.
- Details of your income, savings, assets and expenses - including rent or mortgage repayments, credit and store card limits and repayments and living expenses.
- Employment details, including your employer's address and contact info.
- 18 or over
- A permanent Australian resident
- In regular paid employment
- Free of any defaults on past loans or credit card bills within the last 5 years
- Have been bankrupt in the last 7 years
- Be in the probation period of your employment - if you’ve just started a new job you can apply once you’ve officially settled in.
## Rates valid as of 08/10/13 and are subject to change. Offer is valid until 17/12/13. The offer period may be extended due to popular demand of this promotion. Approved customers only. All applications are subject to lending and approval criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Interest rate offered will depend on our assessment criteria.
** The comparison rate is based on an unsecured personal loan of $30,000 over 5 yrs. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Any information is general and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs.
The Aussie Personal Loan is from Aussie Consumer Finance ("Aussie") with credit provided by GE Personal Finance Pty Ltd (ABN 54 008 443 810, Australian Credit Licence number 392163). The Aussie logo is a trademark of AHL Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 27 105 265 861, Australian Credit Licence number 246786). Aussie is a partly-owned subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 234945.