Take control of
With a Personal Loan from Aussie.
Personal Loan from:
p.a. for amounts > $20,000 (comparison rate p.a)1
Car Loan from:
p.a. for amounts > $10,000 (comparison rate p.a)2
You can choose your loan term from 1-7 years for repayments to suit your budget
You can make repayments monthly, fortnightly or weekly by Direct Debit. It’s easy and convenient, just set and forget.
You’ll pay the establishment fee only once, when you first get the loan.
Early termination fee
There’s also an early repayment fee, but you’ll only need to pay this if you pay-out your loan early. The amount will depend on how much you still owe on your loan, and how long you have left on your agreed term.
You can use an Aussie Personal Loan
for many worthwhile purposes. The Aussie Personal Loan can not be used for investment or business use, for the purchase or deposit for a house and / or land.
- The amount you want to borrow.
- Your current address and previous address details if you've moved within the last 3 years.
- Details of your income, savings, assets and expenses - including rent or mortgage repayments, credit and store card limits and repayments and living expenses.
- Employment details, including your employer's address and contact info.
- 18 or over
- A permanent Australian resident
- In regular paid employment
- Free of any defaults on past loans or credit card bills within the last 5 years
- Have been bankrupt in the last 7 years
- Be in the probation period of your employment - if you’ve just started a new job you can apply once you’ve officially settled in.