Every Australian deserves a better deal on their personal finances and by asking questions, you could be on your way to getting the right deal for you.
Ask Aussie allows you ask any personal finance questions you may have, and we’ll search from a range of common questions to help you find your answer.
Don’t worry if the answer to your question doesn’t come up straight away. You can also submit your specific question using Ask Aussie and someone from the Ask Aussie team will help you find an answer.
It’s Smart to Ask.
Popular Ask Aussie questions
- At what stage in the process should I see an Aussie Broker?
- Can I add a swimming pool to my home loan?
- Can I use my superannuation to buy an investment property?
- Can you explain the difference between an offset account & redraw account?
- How do I get my first home loan?
- How do I pay off my loan faster?
- I'd like to refinance, what should I do?
- Should I go with a fixed rate or a variable rate?
- What are the advantages of using a broker?