Every Australian deserves a better deal on their personal finances and by asking questions, you could be on your way to getting the right deal for you.
Ask Aussie allows you ask any personal finance questions you may have, and we’ll search from a range of common questions to help you find your answer.
Don’t worry if the answer to your question doesn’t come up straight away. You can also submit your specific question using Ask Aussie and someone from the Ask Aussie team will help you find an answer.
It’s Smart to Ask.
Popular Ask Aussie questions
- How soon can I change my mortgage?
- What does it mean if I switch lenders?
- What is Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI)?
- What is an offset account?
- Can I get a home loan with a bad credit history?
- How much deposit is required?
- What happens when my fixed term ends?
- Do I need a deposit?
- What are your interest rates?
- How much stamp duty do I pay?