To find out whether you are able cancel your loan application it is best to contact the Broker or lender that processed your application.  

If you wish to discharge your loan the Aussie mortgage discharge authority form can be sent to you by our Contact Centre team. You can call them on 13 13 33, selecting option 1 and then option 2 to request the form be sent. The discharge authority form is not available to download via the Aussie website.

The ultimate resource is an Aussie Broker

Talk to us today