How do I access redraw?
To request a redraw using Aussie Online, you will need to login and select the ‘Redraws & Payments’ item from the menu. This screen will allow you to make an additional payment to your loan account or request a redraw to your nominated transaction account.
Using the dropdown box, select ‘from account’ to select where you wish to make the payment from. If you are requesting a redraw, select your loan account here.
To select your payment destination, select ‘to account’ (this will include your linked transaction account). The name, BSB, account number and reference fields should appear populated on the screen.
The following information will need to be entered:
- Payment amount (in the form of $$$.cc)
- Payment description (i.e. Rent, Ticket money)
- Date (the date you wish the payment to be made)
- How often (how often you wish the payment to occur i.e. once only, weekly, monthly etc.)
- How long (how many times you wish the payment to occur)
Once you have reviewed this information, press the continue button to confirm the above details and proceed with the payment. Or press the cancel button to cancel the payment and return to the previous screen.
If this is a reoccurring payment, i.e. not once off, then this payment will now appear in the pending payments list on the payments tab. You can modify or delete this payment from here.