If you have been self-employed for less than 2 years, you may have to consider what is referred to as a 'low doc loan'. These types of loans require less paperwork than would normally be required for traditional full time employees or self-employed for more than two years, and their rates and conditions often vary from standard home loans.

To find out your options and your home loan situation as a sole trader or self-employed person, speak to an expert Aussie Broker.