It is possible to get a home loan as a self-employed person, but you're probably going to have to consider what is referred to as a 'low doc loan'. These types of loans require less paperwork than would normally be required for traditional full time employees, and their rates and conditions often vary from standard home loans.

To find out your options and your home loan situation as a sole trader or self-employed person, speak to an expert Aussie Broker.

The ultimate resource is an Aussie Broker

Talk to us today