Winner - Bose Headphones Competition
The winner is P. Manning, Sanctuary Cove QLD.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter, how to claim, the prize and gifts form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to NT, QLD residents aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Aussie franchisees and brokers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To enter, individuals must visit the Aussie stand and submit their business card or full contact details into the entry box by 3pm on 12/3/15for a chance to WIN.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Limit on entries. Only one (1) entry per permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre Merivale Street & Glenelg Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101, at the MC booth at The Better Business Summit at 3:30pm on 12/03/15. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner (of a prize valued at over $250) will be published at www.aussie.com.au/bbsbose.html within fourteen (14) days of the draw date.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win Bose QuietComfort 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones (SKU 426903) valued at up to $449.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a/the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is up to $449, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless specified otherwise.
- A draw for the prize if unclaimed may take place on at 10:00am at Aussie, Level 1, 33 Lytton Road, East Brisbane QLD 4169 on the 24/06/2015, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw. The winner will be published at www.aussie.com.au/bbsbose.html within fourteen (14) days of the draw date.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter is AHL Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 27 105 265 861) of Level 23, 363 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
The promotion commences on 12/03/15 9am Qld Time and closes at 3pm QLD time on 12/03/15 (“Promotional Period”).