In the last month of 2009, Aussie’s John Symond shared his unique and informative views about the state of the current property market and the Australian economy.
Click the YouTube player below and find videos covering:
- What options are available to consumers looking to renovate their homes?
- What should property investors look out for in this type of market?
- What does the tightening of credit mean for consumers?
- Why is there a housing shortage in Australia?
- Will the rate rise mean we will have less money for Christmas?
- How is the rate rise going to affect the property market?
- Are we over the GFC now that the RBA has raised rates a third consecutive month?