“I produce an indicative report for every client who is refinancing and I also produce a report for every one of my pre-approvals that are out there shopping.
“I am able to offer my clients the ability to make an educated offer based on what the report is showing.”
Containing a street sales report, a free suburb profile and a suburb sales report; the property report offers a great deal of insight all in one document.
“All of my clients have been very responsive. For the majority, this is the first time they’ve seen a property report and they’re delighted with the amount of detail it provides and the amount of time it saves them. Collating this kind of information on your own would take hours.”
“I can’t recall a client who I’ve produced a property report to who hasn’t used my services for the purchase, so I’d say my conversion rate is around 90%.
“I will continue to use them moving forward without a doubt.”
Property Reports are useful for:
Breaking down a suburb to find out:
- affordable and less affordable areas
- the number of schools and parks in the area
- historical population growth
- the predominant age group and demographics of residents
- the current median sale price of properties in the area.
Accessing a large number of records:
- Over 58 million data records with 6 million more are being added every year.
Real Estate agent updates:
- Draw on the freshest sale data from State Valuers General and thousands of our Real Estate Agent subscribers to help you with your property research.
- RP Data’s extensive photo collection links with corresponding property records.