Helping you drive your business
At Aussie, we know that running a tight ship depends on many factors – including the vehicles and equipment you use on a day-to-day basis.
Our job is to help you get on with your business. So whether you need a ute, heavy vehicle or a passenger car, we’ll find you great financing options through a variety of lenders to help make it happen, like:
- Chattel mortgage – this is a commercial loan arrangement where the vehicle is used as security for the loan and is generally the most popular form of finance for a business due to the potential tax benefits.
- Commercial hire purchase – this means you hire a vehicle for a set repayment amount over a fixed period of time, with the option of ownership at the end of the term.
- Novated lease – a popular form of salary packaging where an employee agrees to a pre-tax salary deduction to cover the costs of leasing a vehicle from their employer.
- Vehicle finance lease – a lender takes ownership of a vehicle, and your business pays a fixed amount for the term of the lease.
We’re the smarter choice.
We’re business-minded, so we know how important it is to reach your goals. With Aussie, you’ll benefit from:
- We work with a panel of lenders with a wide range of products to find you the right solution for your business
- Your Aussie broker is able to guide you through the entire process
- Saving time and money
- Pre-approved finance on your next business car loan – we could give you peace of mind and bargaining power when you walk into the dealership.
Want to know more?
The good news is that talking to Aussie won’t cost you a cent. So if you’re thinking about a business car loan, or you’d like more information, contact us before you see the dealer on 1300 44 55 66 or enquire online today.