Understanding a small business line of credit.
Businesses change over time. One day you might be ready to expand, the next you might need to invest in new equipment.
Having a line of credit is a great solution – helping you buy what you need, without the worry of slowing down.
Does my business need a line of credit?
We can help arrange lines of credit for both new or established businesses. So it could be a good option for you no matter how old your business is. But to help with your decision, here’s a quick look at the benefits:
- You don’t have to pay any interest until you access the funds
- There are no monthly repayments (if your limit isn’t exceeded)
- It can be secured against your business assets, or unsecured
- Flexibility, convenience and peace of mind as your business grows.
Business loan vs. line of credit – what’s the difference?
After chatting to us, you might find that a business loan is the way to go. Here’s a quick look at how they differ:
- They’re often used for specific purposes, where is a line of a credit is available for you to draw on for a variety of expenses or purchases
- Business loans usually have a fixed interest rate
- They have different payment schedules, terms and fees
We’ll help you make the right choice.
At Aussie, we take the time to understand your business. With over 20 years of experience, you can count on us for competitive rates, and the type of friendly service that makes building your business exciting – not a hassle.
Want to know more?
The good news is that talking to Aussie won’t cost you a cent. So if you’re thinking about a small business line of credit, or you’d like more information, contact us on 1300 44 55 66 or enquire online today.