Award winning Mortgage Broking
- Monday:9am - 9pm
- Tuesday:9am - 9pm
- Wednesday:9am - 9pm
- Thursday:9am - 9pm
- Friday:9am - 9pm
- Saturday:9am - 9pm
- Sunday:9am - 9pm
I'm available in
- VIC-Melbourne CBD
- Casual calm and down to earth attitude to make my clients feel comfortable right through a long and complicated process.
- Quality customer service and prompt follow up.
- Answering your most important question - can I get the loan and how much can I borrow? - more quickly and easily if you can take 10 minutes to fill out a form on your mobile phone for me.
- Listening to my clients and understanding their needs. Finding out what my customers want and then showing them the best way to get it.
- Persistent and determined to find a solution to your needs somewhere amongst our many lenders.
- Mobile broker who can come to you at a time and place convenient to you. I generally cover the inner and western suburbs of Melbourne and the Northern Victoria / Echuca region.
- Please call 0425793734 or email to email@example.com for a no obligation chat about what you are wanting to do.
Why use an Aussie Broker?
There is no cost or obligation for using our services. We get paid by the banks but we are on your side not theirs. We only get paid after your loan is approved and settled, so we try harder to make sure it gets approved.
We have so many lenders with so many different lending policies and we can find you the best option, and sometimes find an option when it seems like there are none.
Aussie brokers have huge amounts of bank policy information at their fingertips. It is kept up to date with the many and constant changes from the banks and allows us to find the right solution more quickly and easily than other brokers.
Why use a broker instead of going to the local bank?
With Aussie's unique search tools we can pull together hundred's of loans from our panel of 21 lenders to find a solution that meets your needs for your personal circumstances.
Who can we help?
- First Home Buyers and Next Home Buyers - Find out how much you can borrow and how much deposit you will need. Plan in advance to set up your goals. Get your questions answered right through the long and complex process.
- Family guarantee loans for people with little or no deposit but enough income to still afford the repayments.
- Refinance your existing home to get a better deal or to consolidate other debts. Get cash out for a new car or to renovate. Monthly repayments are usually much lower by adding these things to your mortgage instead of using credit cards or personal loans.
- Buying an investment property. Or another one.
- Make moving home easier with bridging loans and deposit bonds.
It's been good working with you. I just find your communication style very easy to follow. You've kept us well informed. And you're fairly laid back, which is the way I like. - Alex
Thank you again for all the hard work you have done for me to make my dream of owning a home become a reality. - Tania
I appreciated Damien's honest feedback. He listened to what we wanted and made specific recommendations and provided the information we are looking for about refinancing our mortgage. - Mandi
Education and Training
- Diploma of Finance - Morgage Broker
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- H & R Block Tax Consultant Certificate Level 1 and 2
- Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) approved broker. This requires ongoing professional training to keep up to date with the constant changes.
Thousands of home loans. 21 lenders.
We’ll find the right one for you.^
^ Not all lenders lend in every state or territory.