Award winning Mortgage Broking
Things you should seek in a broker:
- Independence - your broker must work for you - not the banks
- Integrity - you must have trust & confidence in your broker
- Knowledgeable - a diploma in broking is a must
- Awesome - your broker should be a awesome person (like me)
- Experienced - understanding property, business, banks is vital
- Understanding - your broker should relate to your needs
I've worked for multi-nationals (Kodak & others) and appreciate the structures and benefits but I have also built and run my own businesses for over ten years - so I am in tune with the challenges of self employment too.
I have lived and worked in a number of Australian cities as well as having been blessed with the advantages of living and travellng throughout Europe for five years (I moved my family to London in 2000).
I have thus rented and bought property multiple times and understand the processes involved.
My philosophy is about being the best broker you will ever encounter. I will find the best package from amongst the almost twenty lenders in our panel - and they all vary dramatically in how much and to whom they will lend - and make it work for you.
I will communicate with you throughout the process and provide help and support during the application. You will experience changes in your position & needs as you progress through your life stages and I will be available to you to provide support, assistance and knowledge throughout.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thousands of home loans. 21 lenders.
We’ll find the right one for you.^
^ Not all lenders lend in every state or territory.