There are a multitude of options out there for people to consider when looking for a home loan and it can become overwhelming. Some of the questions people typically face are where do I start, how much can I borrow and who has the best rate?
At Aussie Dubbo, we can help you answer these questions, but also aim to add value by providing guidance on other important factors, like:
- How the loan could be best structured for you to reduce fees, taxes and interest?
- Which lenders’ policies best suit your circumstances and will consider approving your loan?
- Which type of loan best suits your needs, and helps you achieve your financial goals?
- Whether you have considered relevant asset and income protection (insurance) for your financial situation?
We have a wealth of experience and expertise to assist you, no matter how unique your circumstances are. You can rest assured you’ll be well looked after – there is a reason that Aussie has been voted Mortgage Broker of the Year for so many years in a row (2008 to 2015).
How quick to find your loan?
In less than five minutes we'll compare hundreds of loans from banks and other lenders and can find the loan that suits you best from our panel of lenders.
Aussie's exclusive Toolbox software saves hours of research. There is no need to try making appointments at banks – we bring their products to you in minutes.
How much for the service?
Our Mortgage Broking service is FREE. There is no charge to you – our qualified Mortgage Brokers do all the hard work for you. We compare hundreds of available home loans in minutes to find the best option for your needs and circumstance. In fact, an appointment with us could potentially save you thousands over the life of your loan.
- Home loans for property purchases (First Home Buyers, Repeat Home Buyers, Investors)
- Land Loans &Construction Loans
- Commercial Loans
- Small Business Loans
- Asset Finance
Why choose Aussie?
- Aussie voted Best Mortgage Broker of the Year (2008 - 2015).
- Outstanding service and professionalism. Our business is focused on you. As our client, you are very important to us and our goal is to exceed your expectations.
- We care. We also understand that on many occasions we are financing the 'Great Australian Dream' and we derive immense satisfaction and pleasure helping you achieve this dream.
- All brokers are accredited with our industry governing body, the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).
- Our appointment to you is FREE.
When can we meet?
We're flexible! We can meet with you at a time and place that's convenient for you. Our office is open from 9am to 5pm on weekdays and we are also available after hours throughout the week by appointment.
To stay in touch and to be kept up to date with market updates, events, offers and competitions, go to our Facebook page and “Like” us.
Thousands of home loans. 21 lenders.
We’ll find the right one for you.^
^ Not all lenders lend in every state or territory.