Aussie St Marys
Aussie St Marys is located in the heart of the local community, and we are committed to offering our clients great service, not just during the loan process but after settlement and beyond. We believe the things that ensure great service for our clients are:
- Taking the time to understand you and your current financial needs and objectives
- Knowing what each lender on our panel has to offer you, and finding the right competitive lending solution to meet your needs
- Managing your loan process from start to finish to provide a smooth experience, and take the stress out of getting your loan approved and settled
- Providing regular updates at every stage of the process, to keep you feeling informed and confident throughout the process
- Building a relationship with you that goes beyond the loan process, by providing an ongoing service that includes regular home loan health checks, updates on relevant bank and industry changes, guidance around effective mortgage reduction strategies, as well as, working towards possible investment options for those wishing to invest in property in the future
Our Franchisee Kim Horan has been in financial services since 2000, and is qualified to assist you in finding the best mortgage solution to suit your needs. Kim has a broad range of experience in the financial services industry and specialises in mortgages, by assisting her clients to buy their own home, reduce debt more quickly, and invest in property if they desire. Kim joined the Aussie family in 2008, because of the great service proposition Aussie has for their customers. She is passionate about working with our clients over their lifetime, by providing ongoing guidance whenever the need arises, in any area of financial services.
Our Customer Relationship Manager Jasmyn Ingaldo is committed to providing our clients with service that goes beyond their expectations. Jasmyn is qualified in Financial Services and Mortgage Broking, and also has a wealth of experience when it comes to client relationship management. Jasmyn's primary role is to make our clients feel Safe, Smart and Special, by supporting them through every stage of the process, and making their journey with Aussie St Marys, one to remember for all the right reasons.
Do You Pay For Our Services?
When you choose to go through Aussie for your loan, with any of the lenders on our panel, you do not pay anything to us for our service.
We currently have 20 lenders on our panel, including the big four banks, and are able to remain neutral when it comes to which lenders we recommend, which enables us to genuinely discuss the loans that are right for you. Whichever lender you decide to proceed with will pay Aussie a commission for introducing your loan application to them and managing the loan through to settlement, which makes our service complimentary.
We have access to the same products and rates you would get going directly to the banks, and in one meeting with us we can tell you which lenders are suitable for you, what their rates and fees are and what your borrowing capacity would be with different lenders. In some occasions we can also negotiate on your behalf with some lenders to get even more competitive packages than the advertised product.
What Types Of Loans And Services Do We Provide?
- Home Loans for First Home Buyers
- Home Loans for Next Home Buyers
- Refinances and Consolidation Loans
- Land and Construction Loans
- Investment Loans
- Bridging Loans
- Self-Managed Superfund Loans
- Lo Doc Loans
- Commercial Property Loans
- Business Loans
- Asset Finance
- Insurance - Home, Contents, Landlords and Mortgage Protection
Why Use Aussie St Marys?
We have a vested interest in making sure we look after you and get the best possible outcome for you on every occasion. A bank will not tell you if the competitor down the road can offer you a better deal or approve your loan if they have said no. We do all the research for you, tell you which lenders would most likely approve your loan, provide you with a side by side comparison, enabling you to choose the one that makes sense to you.
We understand that sometimes life is busy and offer our clients convenient options, when it comes to when and where we meet, we want to work with you and your busy lifestyle to make the whole process easier.
Pop in to the store and have a chat or call us on 02 9673 3333 to organise a time to catch up that works for you.
Thousands of home loans. 20 lenders.
We’ll find the right one for you.^
^ Not all lenders lend in every state or territory.