Welcome to Aussie Bundaberg, your local Aussie Home Loans mortgage broker. Aussie Bundaberg is home of highly experienced Aussie Mortgage Broker George Farmer and Andrew McKay who are fully accredited with the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia. We service the entire Bundaberg region and will take the time to understand your goals and objectives then match the home loan that best suits your individual needs from the hundreds available on our panel of lenders. Why spend weeks running around to dozens of lenders to get the best deal, when we can search home loans from 21 of Australia's leading lenders in just minutes. Our mortgage broking service is fast and doesn't cost you anything. Follow us on Facebook by "liking" us
Aussie has a great range of its own home loans, whatever your situation.
- Great rates
- Great customer service
- No hidden fees or charges
- Flexible loan features
- Fast application processing
- Online and Phone access - including BPay
Aussie offers a free, comprehensive mortgage broking service to compare hundreds of loans and help find a home loan for you.
- Easy - We do all the hard work for you
- Quick - Compare hundreds of home loans in just minutes
- Free - No charge for our service
- Comprehensive - Compare 100's of loans from several lenders, including the major banks
- Personal - Get a service fully personalised to your needs
- Professional - Fully trained and accredited expert brokers
Refinancing - should you put the effort in?
We have many Bundaberg region customers ask this question. Possibly. You’ll need to weigh up the financial benefits against the costs and risks involved. I can help you understand the pros and cons.
First Home Buyers
Housing affordability is a big issue, particularly for first home buyers and those with no deposit. Many people aren't aware that their family members, usually their parents, can act as guarantors for a home loan. This is an option that allows family members to provide a guarantee in support of a borrower's home loan application by using equity in their own property as security for the loan. It is targeted at those with good ability to repay a home or investment property loan but who lack the sufficient equity to secure the additional funds they need to meet up-front loan costs and associated expenses. We can also assist in processing the First Home Owners Grant on your behalf.
First time investors keen to make the most of it.
First time and seasoned investors in the Bundaberg region are starting to make the most of the current market. Rising rents, limited vacancies, competitive interest rates and relatively stable property prices all spell good news for those wanting to climb the property ladder. To create wealth through investment first time investors need to do their homework. A few points to consider when looking to buy an investment property, include:
- Suburb reputation and location e.g. close to the city, waterways, parks;
- Proximity to transport, shops, cafes and other entertainment;
- Proximity to child minding facilities, schools, or other educations institutions;
- If it needs any repairs or renovations now or in future, for tenant's comfort and for resale;
- If it is a unit, the trustworthiness of strata and the sinking fund level;
- The type of neighbours;
- Infrastructure planned for the area
How can I use the equity I've built up in my home?
As you pay off your home loan your debt decreases and over the years the value of your property may increase. If you find yourself in this situation, as many living in the Bundaberg region do, you may have equity which you can draw upon for a range of reasons. These can include investing in property, upgrading to a bigger place, or renovating your existing home. If any of these sound interesting to you, you'll need to sit down and assess your home loan. I've helped hundreds of clients through this exact process. Give me a call today and I'll review your current home loan to make sure it's working hard for you.
At Aussie, we understand the importance you place on protecting your most valuable assets, like your family, your home and your car. So we're delighted to bring you Aussie Insurance, focused on providing innovative, affordable and easy to understand insurance solutions.
- Home and Contents Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Landlord's Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Funeral Insurance
- Accident Insurance
Combining all your debts - whether its credit cards, store cards or other loans - is a good way to take control of your finances and reduce debt pressure.
- One fixed and easy-to-manage payment each month
- No more juggling different amounts and repayment dates
- Avoid paying multiple fees
Aussie Extra Services
- Small Business Loans
- Land Loans
- Investor Loans
- Commercial Loans
- Refinance Loans
- Re-mortgage Loans
- Low Doc
- Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
- Small Business Loans
- First Home Buyer Loans
How quick is it to find your loan?
In less than a few minutes, our mortgage brokers will compare hundreds of loans from banks and other lenders and can find the loan that suits you best from our panel of lenders. As your local Bundaberg region home loan specialists we can help you get into your dream home sooner.
Moving home? It makes sense to review your loan.
If you're considering moving home then you'll need to review your finances. The home loan that you first took out when you purchased your current home loan may have been right for your situation at the time. However, with so many new products entering the market all the time, you'll want to make sure your home loan is still working hard for you in the future. Reassessing your situation will give you peace of mind that you are either doing the right thing by your finances or need to make changes.
Thought about refinancing ahead of further rate rises?
Rising interest rates will impact minimum repayments for variable rate home loan borrowers and could make budgeting a challenge, which is why moving to another loan may save money, time and stress. Mortgage lenders continue to battle each other for market share by introducing more loan options, which can only mean good news for borrowers preparing for further rate rises. Regularly reassessing your situation provides peace of mind that you are either doing the right thing by your finances or need to make changes.
Aussie's exclusive Toolbox software saves hours of research. No need to try making appointments at banks – we bring their products to you in minutes.
How much for the service?
The best news is our mortgage broking service is at no cost to you. There are no fees and no shaded interest rates for using Aussie to arrange your home finance.
- Home Loans for property purchases (First Home Buyers, Repeat Home Buyers, Investors)
- Mortgage Broking of Refinances
- Land Loans & Construction Loans
- Commercial Lending Mortgage Broker services
- Small Business Loans
- Life, Home and Car Insurance
Why choose Aussie?
- National company voted "Mortgage Broker of the Year in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014" by the Australian Banking & Finance Magazine
- All brokers are accredited with the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia
- Exclusive proprietary home loans comparison software technology “Toolbox” to search and compare hundreds of loans from a panel of lenders
- Our business is focused on you. Our clients are very important to us and our goal is to exceed our client's expectations in service standards and professionalism.
Where do we meet?
- At your home, work, or our office.
- Day or Night
- 7 Day Service
Drop into our Aussie Bundaberg office at Shop 321, Stockland Shopping Centre, 115-119 Takalvan Street, Bundaberg QLD 4670, or call 07 4152 8820 to arrange an appointment.
Postal address PO Box 5555 Bundaberg West QLD 4670