Welcome to Aussie Greensborough - It's Smart to Ask
We are your experienced local Aussie mortgage brokers, based in Greensborough and primarily servicing residents of the Banyule and Nillumbik Councils and Whittlesea Shire. We find you the loan that suits your needs from the hundreds available on our panel of lenders. Why spend weeks running around to dozens of lenders to get the best deal or trying to find if you qualify for a loan, when we can search loans from 17 of Australia's leading lenders in just minutes. Our mortgage broking service is fast and free.
You need to come to us if you're asking these kinds of questions:
- How to buy a house? - How much can I borrow? - How much will the house loan repayments be per month? - Can I make fortnightly or weekly repayments on my home loan? - How do I go about saving for a deposit? - Am I eligible for the First Home Owners Grant? - How do I go about debt consolidation? - Can I compare interest rates? - Will I be able to re-finance my existing home loan? - Can you give me a pre-approval? - Can you arrange Business/Commercial loans?
How quick is it to find your loan?
In less than a few minutes, our mortgage brokers will compare hundreds of loans from banks and other lenders and can find the loan that suits you best from our panel of lenders. As your local loan specialists we can help you get into your dream home sooner or consolidate your loans to reduce your monthly payments and at the same time reduce your interest costs.
Refinancing: should you put the effort in?
We have many customers who ask this question. Possibly, you'll need to weight up the financial benefits against the costs. We can help you understand the pros and cons. Call us today to arrange an obligation free appointment on 9435 4355.
First Home Buyers, Guarantors, Housing Affordability
Most first time borrowers are not aware their family members, usually their parents, can act as guarantors for a home loan. This is an option that allows family members to provide a guarantee in support of a borrower's home loan application by using equity in their own property as security for the loan. It is targeted at those with good ability to repay a home or investment property loan but who lack the sufficient equity to secure the additional funds they need to meet up-front loan costs and associated expenses. We can also assist in processing the First Home Owners Grant on your behalf.
First time investors keen to make the most of it.
First time and seasoned investors are starting to make the most of the current market. Rising rents, limited vacancies, competitive interest rates and relatively stable property prices all spell good news for those wanting to climb the property ladder. To create wealth through investment, first time investors need to do their homework. A few points to consider when looking buying an investment property include:
- Suburb reputation and location e.g. close to the city, waterways, and parks. - Proximity to transport, shops, cafes and other entertainment. - Proximity to child minding facilities, schools, or other educational institutions. - If it needs any repairs or renovations now or in the future, for tenant's comfort and for resale. - If it is a unit, cost of body corporate fees. - The type of neighbours. - Infrastructure planned for the area.
How can I use the equity I've built up in my home?
As you pay off your loan your debt decreases and over the years the value of your property may increase. If you find yourself in this situation, you may have equity which you can draw upon for a range of reasons. These can include investing in property, upgrading to a bigger place, or renovating your existing home. If any of these sound interesting to you, you'll need to sit down and assess your home loan. We have helped hundreds of clients through this exact process. Give us a call today and we will review your current loan to make sure it is working hard for you.
It makes sense to review your loan when moving home.
If you are considering moving home then you will need to review your finances. The home loan that you first took out when you purchased your current home may have been right for your situation at the time. However, with so many new products entering the market all the time, you'll want to make sure your home loan is still working had for you in the future. Reassessing your situation will give you peace of mind that you are either doing the right thing by your finances or need to make changes.
Thought about refinancing ahead of further rate rises?
Rising interest rates will impact minimum repayments for variable loan borrowers and could make budgeting a challenge, which is why moving to another loan may save money, time and stress. Mortgage lenders continue to battle each other for market share by introducing more loan options, which can only mean good news for borrowers preparing for further rate rises. Regularly reassessing your situation provides peace of mind that you are either doing the right thing by your finances or need to make changes.
Aussie's exclusive Toolbox software saves hours of research. No need to try making appointments at banks - we bring their products to you in minutes and you pay the same interest rate that they offer direct.
How much for the service?
Our mortgage broking service is free. There are no fees, no shaded interest rate for using Aussie to arrange your home finance.
- Home Loans for property purchase, First Home Buyers, Repeat Home Buyers, Investors. - Mortgage Broking of Refinances - Land Loans and Construction Loans - Commercial Lending Mortgage Broker services - Small Business Loans - Life, Home and Car Insurance.
Why choose Aussie?
- National company voted "Best Mortgage Broker" for the past 5 years by the Australian Banking &Finance Magazine - All brokers are accredited with the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia and hold a Diploma of Finance/Mortgage Broking - Exclusive Toolbox technology - Our business is focused on you. Our clients are very important to us and our goal is to exceed our client's expectations in service standards and professionalism - All of our team live locally and have many years of lending experience.
Shopping around now can pay off in the long run!
Where do we meet?
- Our comfortable modern office provides a relaxed place to complete your loan shopping and ensures that your experience with us will be a pleasant one. As a family friendly business, our Aussie team welcome your little people to be part of this experience so feel free to bring the kids. - If you cannot visit us, we can meet at your home or any convenient location you choose.
Visit us at Aussie Greensborough, 98 Grimshaw St, Greensborough (opposite KFC) or call us on 9435 4355 to arrange an appointment TODAY.
Who will I see?
Lachie Pitman Branch Principal
With over 30 years banking experience with the NAB and St George, Lachie has valuable knowledge and experience in all facets of finance. Lachie has been with Aussie / Wizard since early 2000. He has resided in the Greensborough area since 1976 after being raised in the Wimmera town of Nhill. He is an avid golfer and is also an organiser and participant in the annual Variety Club Bash. His co-drivers in the Variety Club Bash are Mike "Cazaly" Brady, Wilbur "Hey Hey" Wilde and David Cloke. Variety, the Children's Charity benefits from the M$2 raised annually from this worthwhile event.
Peter Newman Mortgage Broker
Peter has 13 years banking and over 10 years mortgage broking experience. He has lived in Greensborough / Mill Park for 43 years. Peter coaches representative basketball for Whittlesea Pacers Basketball Club and follows the Brisbane Lions in AFL.
Callum Kerr Mortgage Broker
Callum has 8 years of Real Estate and Mortgage Broking experience in Australia and the UK. His experience in both industries is invaluable to the process of buying and selling and arranging finance to suit his clients. Callum lives in St. Helena with his wife and two young children and plays local Basketball.
Kathy Kerr Branch Manager
Kathy has vast industry experience having worked for a number of large Banks and Building Societies since arriving in Australia from New Zealand 30 years ago. Kathy also joined Aussie / Wizard in 2000 and is responsible for marketing, administration and customer relations.