We're your local Aussie Home Loans mortgage brokers, servicing Werribee, Werribee South, Hoppers Crossing, Wyndham Vale, Tarneit and Truganina. We find you the home loan that's suits your needs from the hundreds available on our panel of lenders. Why spend weeks running around to dozens of lenders to get the best deal, when we can search home loans from Aussie’s panel of lenders in just minutes. Our mortgage broking service is fast and free.
Our team of 4 fully qualified Aussie Mortgage Brokers can search hundreds of loans from lenders and banks alike to find one that´s perfect for you. Even if you do not fit normal lending criteria or have the full supportive documentation, Aussie Werribee can help.
Aussie Werribee also has a Commercially Accredited Broker for non – residential purchases such as industrial land, shops, warehouses and offices.
How quick is it to find your loan?
In less than a few minutes, our mortgage brokers will compare hundreds of loans from banks and other lenders and can find the loan that suits you best from our panel of lenders. As your local home loan specialists we can help you get into your dream home sooner.
- First Home Buyers - Refinance - Property Investing
Refinancing: should you put the effort in?
We have many customers ask this question. Possibly, you'll need to weigh up the financial benefits against the costs and risks involved. I can help you understand the pro's and cons. Call us today to arrange an obligation free appointment on 03 9749 8666.
Guarantors, Housing Affordability & First Home Buyers.
Most first time borrowers aren't aware their family members, usually their parents, can act as guarantors for a home loan. This is an option that allows family members to provide a guarantee in support of a borrower's home loan application by using equity in their own property as security for the loan. It is targeted at those with good ability to repay a home or investment property loan but who lack the sufficient equity to secure the additional funds they need to meet up-front loan costs and associated expenses. We can also assist in processing the First Home Owners Grant on your behalf.
First time investors keen to make the most of it.
First time and seasoned investors in the Western Suburbs are starting to make the most of the current market. Rising rents, limited vacancies, competitive interest rates and relatively stable property prices all spell good news for those wanting to climb the property ladder. To create wealth through investment first time investors need to do their homework. A few points to consider when looking to buy an investment property, include:
- Suburb reputation and location e.g. close to the city, waterways, parks; - Proximity to transport, shops, cafes and other entertainment; - Proximity to child minding facilities, schools, or other educations institutions; - If it needs any repairs or renovations now or in future, for tenant's comfort and for resale; - If it is a unit, the trustworthiness of strata and the sinking fund level; - The type of neighbours; - Infrastructure planned for the area
How can I use the equity I've built up in my home?
As you pay off your home loan your debt decreases and over the years the value of your property may increase. If you find yourself in this situation, as many living in the Western suburbs City area do, you may have equity which you can draw upon for a range of reasons.
These can include investing in property, upgrading to a bigger place, or renovating your existing home. If any of these sound interesting to you, you'll need to sit down and assess your home loan. www.loancalculatorx.com I've helped hundreds of clients through this exact process. Give me a call today and I'll review your current home loan to make sure it's working hard for you.
It makes sense to review your loan when moving home.
If you're considering moving home then you'll need to review your finances. The home loan that you first took out when you purchased your current home loan may have been right for your situation at the time. However, with so many new products entering the market all the time, you'll want to make sure your home loan is still working hard for you in the future. Reassessing your situation will give you peace of mind that you are either doing the right thing by your finances or need to make changes.
Thought about refinancing ahead of further rate rises?
Rising interest rates will impact minimum repayments for variable rate home loan borrowers and could make budgeting a challenge, which is why moving to another loan may save money, time and stress. Mortgage lenders continue to battle each other for market share by introducing more loan options, which can only mean good news for borrowers preparing for further rate rises. Regularly reassessing your situation provides peace of mind that you are either doing the right thing by your finances or need to make changes.
Aussie's exclusive Mortgage Explorer software saves hours of research. No need to try making appointments at banks – we bring their products to you in minutes.
How much for the service?
Our mortgage broking service is free. There are no fees, no shaded interest rates for using Aussie to arrange your home finance.
- Home Loans for property purchases (First Home Buyers, Repeat Home Buyers, Investors) - Mortgage Broking of Refinances - Land Loans & Construction Loans - Commercial Lending Mortgage Broker services - Small Business Loans - Mortgage Protection Insurance - General Insurance
Why choose Aussie?
- National company voted "Best Mortgage Broker in 2008 - 2014" by the Australian Banking & Finance Magazine - All brokers are accredited with the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia - Exclusive Mortgage Explorer technology - Our business is focused on you. Our clients are very important to us and our goal is to exceed our client's expectations in service standards and professionalism.
Shopping around now can pay off in the long run! As your local mortgage broker we can come to you day or night 7 days a week. We're more than happy to travel to Werribee South 3030, Wyndham Vale 3024, Hoppers Crossing 3029, Tarneit 3029, Truganina 3029, Derrimut 3030, Laverton 3026, Laverton North 3026 to discuss your home loan needs.
Where do we meet?
- At your home, work, or our office at 6 Watton Street Werribee. - Day or in the Evening - 7 Day Service available (by appointment on week ends)
Drop into our Aussie Home Loans Werribee office at 6 Watton Street Werribee today or call 03 749 8666 or arrange an appointment and one of our local team will come to you.