Aussie COVID-19 Action Plan
16 March 2020|3 minutes read
In times of uncertainty, one thing remains true – Aussies stick together and help each other out when things get tough. We experienced this during the recent bushfire season, when we gave our all to support those affected, and we’ll continue to back one another and lend a hand to people who need it most in the coming weeks and months.
While we’re waiting to understand the full effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking appropriate steps to ensure we can continue to provide you with home loan help, while balancing the wellbeing of our brokers and teams.
What actions has Aussie taken to date in relation to COVID-19:
- A dedicated Pandemic Incident Response Team was established a few weeks ago to monitor the situation
- You have the option to meet with your Aussie Broker virtually
- We are encouraging in-person meetings at our head and state offices to occur virtually
- We have cancelled, postponed or introduced virtual alternatives for any planned large gatherings or events
- We have suspended all international and domestic work travel and will reinforce the Government's 14-day self-isolation policy for any team member returning from overseas
- We have taken steps to ensure team members can adequately work from home without disruption to our services
- We are following our Business Continuity Plans and continuing to review and adjust these as the situation evolves.
If you’re an Aussie Home Loans customer, there are steps you can take to reduce your risk and feel more prepared during this challenging time. Read about our hardship support here.