Your first step is to talk to an Aussie home loan expert. We'll take you through all the information you need to know when applying for an Aussie Home Loan.
During your free appointment, an Aussie home loan expert can:
- Find the right loan for you
- Calculate your exact borrowings & repayments
- Explain all fees, charges and Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI)
- Show you ways to save money
- Answer any of your questions
For more information or to apply for an Aussie Home Loan, request a free appointment now. You can also call us on 1300 44 55 66.
How long will it take?
Each loan and application process is unique, so there's no set limit on the time it takes. But if you're in a hurry, we can usually arrange settlement within a few days of approving your application.
The loan application process
This is a basic outline of the key stages in a loan application process. Please feel free to contact Aussie if you have any questions.
- Meet with Aussie - either in person or over the phone
- You should have originals and copies of your documentation and identification
- Your documentation will be submitted for an Aussie Home Loan
- Aussie will advise of any remaining documentation required to support your application
- Aussie will be in contact to let you know what the decision is and what the lender requirements are
- Aussie will arrange a valuation on the property
- For a purchase this is also a good time to organise a building & pest inspection
- Aussie will be in touch to let you know what the next steps are
- You will exchange contracts for the property
- Your loan documents will arrive, you should review these with your solicitor
- Aussie will contact you to let you know the next steps
- You will receive a formal letter of offer from Aussie
- Return your signed loan documents, with insurance details, to Aussie
- Aussie will confirm with you that settlement has been booked in
- Your solicitor will have organised a settlement date
- Finalise transactions, direct debits and all accounts with Aussie to ensure payments are processed correctly
- Your loan, and property, have settled!
- Aussie will be in touch to make sure everything has been completed correctly
- Aussie will stay in touch at key stages throughout the life of the loan to provide any assistance with your financial needs
Our experience with Randall was so personal. He came to our home and made the whole process of buying a home so easy, he removed the fear factor which had been holding us back until we met him. All we had to do was sit back and relax.