The top 20 most affordable suburbs near our states' capital cities, including Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
This free report can help you identify which suburbs present a great opportunity for you to get into the property market for less, while still being close to the CBD for jobs, transport, retail and dining.
Highlights from our Most Affordable Suburbs Report:
- Sydney’s Inner West dominates the affordable suburbs list for houses 10kms from the CBD, with seven of the top 20 most affordable suburbs located in Marrickville council
- Melbourne’s Maribyrnong council has the most affordable suburbs to buy a house or unit within 10kms of Melbourne
- Brisbane has 13 suburbs within 20kms of the city that have a median house price under $400k
- Adelaide is the most affordable mainland capital city, but Hobart tops it as the most affordable city in Australia
- Stirling council has the highest number of affordable suburbs within 10kms of the Perth CBD