Popular suburbs for families with kids
The top 20 most popular suburbs for families with kids in our capital cities and regional centres.
This free report can help you identify which suburbs are the most popular and what it costs to buy into that suburb.
Highlights from our Most Popular Suburbs for Families Report:
- South-West Sydney suburbs dominate the most popular areas in Australia
- Entry level prices across Sydney’s top 20 suburbs range from $653,000 in Hassall Grove to $1,192,000 in Beaumont Hills
- Entry level prices for houses within 10kms of Sydney start at $1.4 million in Earlwood and up to $3.5 million in Longueville
- Mackenzie is Brisbane’s most popular suburb with typical house values at $793,000 and entry level prices at $732,000
- Roxburgh Park and Burnside Heights are Melbourne’s most popular suburbs for families due to their lower entry prices, public transport and arterial road connections
- Eight of Perth’s top 20 most popular family suburbs are located around Wanneroo and Joondalup.