Your Home and Contents Insurance Questions Answered.
How can I purchase a Home and/or Contents Insurance Policy?
There are a number of ways to obtain a quote and arrange cover.
- Online - Get a quote for your home, landlord or car insurance and arrange cover online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Over the Phone – Obtain a quote and arrange cover over the phone with an Allianz Insurance specialist by calling 1300 491 283. The Allianz team are available Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm EST.
I am having trouble purchasing online, what should I do?
Contact an Allianz Insurance specialist on 1300 491 283 between the hours of 8am and 7pm EST Weekdays.
Can I pay my insurance by instalments?
Yes, you can choose to pay your insurance premium by the month at no extra cost.
Note premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
How do I make an insurance claim?
We understand how important it is to settle your claim quickly. Our partner, Allianz, have a dedicated team to help lodge your claim and ensure that the process is as simple as possible.
In the event of a claim, you have the convenience of the Allianz 24 hour emergency claims service.
To lodge a claim, simply complete an online claim form or call Allianz on 1300 555 013 and speak with a claims consultant.
Who is the underwriter of Aussie’s home, landlord and motor insurance products?
Aussie’s home, landlord and motor insurance products are underwritten by Allianz. Allianz is part of a global power group with over 100 years of experience and over 75 millions people insured worldwide.
What’s more, Allianz is the insurer for over 3 million Australians.
What are some of the features of Allianz’s Home insurance?
With our Home Insurance, through Allianz, you’ll enjoy the following features:
- Up to 10% discount if you buy both buildings and contents cover on the same policy;
- New-for-old replacement if you have contents cover and Allianz agrees to replace your contents;
- Guests property cover of up to $5,000 if you have contents cover;
- If you have contents cover, the option of Personal Effects cover to protect your portable valuables against accidental loss or damage anywhere in Australia and up to 35 days anywhere else in the world.
What are some of the feature of Allianz’s Car insurance?
Features of our comprehensive car insurance, through Allianz, include:
- Replacement of a brand new vehicle of the insured vehicle was purchased new by you and is written off within two years of the starting date of its original registration;
- Options to decrease your premium by increasing your excess*;
- Cover for transportation costs if your vehicle cannot be safely driven home after an accident;
How do I make a change to my policy?
To make a change to your policy simply call an Allianz Insurance specialist on 1300 491 283 between the hours of 8am and 7pm EST Weekdays.