You can never know what’s going to happen when you’re away, even if you’re travelling in familiar territory. So it makes good sense to protect yourself with travel insurance and minimise the costs if something should go wrong.
Aussie can provide cover for a single holiday, or for multi-trips if you are a frequent traveller. Some of the benefits include:
- Unlimited cover for overseas emergency medical expenses on Comprehensive, Essentials and Multi-Trip Plans
- The ability to cover accompanying dependants under 25 with Single or Family cover types
- Cover in case your travel is delayed, cancelled or rescheduled
- Cover for stolen travel documents and lost, damaged or stolen luggage or personal items on Comprehensive and Multi-Trip Plans
- Cover for additional travel/accommodation expenses incurred during your journey due to sickness or injury
- Rental vehicle excess cover
- Personal liability cover
- Worldwide 24/7 emergency assistance on Comprehensive, Essentials and Multi-Trip Plans
Knowing what to expect before you go can save unexpected stress during your trip. Visit the Global Assistance page to find out about your destination and what kind of cover you might need.
For the latest travel alerts and updates, view the Travel Alerts page.
Choose from four levels of travel insurance cover:
The Comprehensive Plan provides our highest level of cover. It includes 19 travel and medical benefits – along with options to purchase cover for additional benefits – under a single international trip policy for you and your family. Among these benefits are emergency medical, delayed travel and cancellation expenses, loss or damage to luggage and personal effects, plus much more.
Provides cover for trips within Australia only. The Domestic Plan provides cover for delays, cancellations and loss or damage to luggage and personal effects.
Designed with the budget-conscious traveller in mind, this plan covers international emergency assistance, overseas emergency medical expenses, luggage and personal effects and personal liability.
A plan designed for the frequent traveller, providing cover for multiple trips (up to the maximum journey period chosen by you) during the 12 month policy period for overseas and domestic travel.
Depending on your pre-existing medical conditions, Allianz may be unable to offer you a policy which provides cover for any medical expenses, or for any other expenses arising from or relating to any injury or sickness suffered by you. If that is the case, you may be able to purchase cover under a Non-Medical Plan.
For standard terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of cover, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).