What to expect when you meet with your mortgage broker
Aussie Brokers are here to make the process of finding your new home loan as simple and straightforward as possible. We help by comparing home loans, explaining and assisting with the overall process and negotiating rates on your behalf.
So, how do we do this? It all starts with a meeting. This could be at our office, a café, your place or anywhere else that suits you. Don’t worry about what phase of the process you’re in either, as this session is obligation and cost free, and is a great way to get started.
Your fully accredited and industry-qualified broker will take you through the process below, starting by simply getting to know your situation, goals and the final result you’d like to see.
- Understand your lifestyle and financial goals
- Calculate your borrowing power and how much you can afford to repay
- Compare hundreds of home loan deals to find the right one for you
- Clearly explain the fees, costs and conditions associated with home loans
- Answer any questions you have about home loans and moving home
- You will walk out of the meeting with a PERSONALISED REPORT which reveals your home loan options
Depending on your situation you may also hear about loan options, the First Home Owner Grant, associated costs and Lender’s Mortgage Insurance. To ensure you get the right home loan advice, we recommend you block about an hour from your diary.
After the meeting, if and when you're ready, your broker can help with your application and let you know which forms and documentation will be required for the loan you prefer, as well as doing the hard yards by sorting through all the paperwork.
Get a head start
To get the most from your meeting we recommend filling in a Customer Information form to bring along with you. This gives us a clearer picture of your situation and requirements.
It’s never too early to meet with a broker
Button: Find an Aussie broker