Interest rates range from 12.99% p.a* to 23.99% p.a*. The comparison rates range from 13.94% p.a# to 24.89% p.a# and are based on an unsecured personal loan of $30,000 over 5 years.
Personal loans are not just about choosing what to buy; they are about choosing the lifestyle you want to live and making dreams happen.
Why wait for that big ticket item when you know you can meet the repayments now? Our personal loans are secure, affordable and give you the freedom to do what you want, when you want it.
Since 1992, Aussie has helped many Australians reach their personal goals through simple, trustworthy and responsible lending.
Whether it’s to purchase your new ride or to pay for your dream wedding, Aussie could lend a hand with the finance. Why not take that well-earned holiday or simply consolidate your debts into an Aussie personal loan?
With an interest rate that is fixed for the life of the loan, no matter what you are after, a personal loan from Aussie lets you easily keep track of your repayments so you can start enjoying life.
How much you can borrow will ultimately depend on your personal circumstances, financial history, what you want to buy, as well as if the loan is secured or unsecured.
For a loan that suits your personal situation, apply online now or contact one of our knowledgeable and friendly staff on 13 13 55.
“I had years of struggling to make credit card payments. Since I've had my personal loan, I have not had the stress and life is now much more comfortable and most importantly, my finances are under control!” - Nicola, QLD
An Aussie personal loan can help you in a variety of situations, including:
- Taking that holiday you’ve always wanted - A travel loan could cover your accommodation, airfares, car hire, souvenirs and tours, travel expenses and more.
- Completing that award-winning renovation - Whether you are putting a second storey on your house, renovating the kitchen or bathroom, adding a pool or just buying new furnishings, an Aussie renovation loan could help.
- Purchasing that new ride - You can also use a car loan from Aussie to get yourself a new or used caravan, trailer, scooter, motorcycle or boat.
- Preparing for a new addition to the family –You may need some extra cash to furnish the nursery before the arrival of your bundle of joy. A personal loan will not only help you cover the cost of your dream nursery, it can also help cover you from those other little financial hiccups.
- Financing your dream wedding or honeymoon – Pay for the dress, venue, catering and honeymoon with a wedding loan from Aussie, and make your dream wedding a reality
- Saving for your first home – Prepare yourself for a future mortgage and increase your credit score by using our personal loans to help establish the habit of making regular repayments.
- Consolidating your debts – It’s time to start managing your finances better. Avoid paying different amounts at different times to different lenders by consolidating it all into one, simple consolidation loan from Aussie.
“Aussie allowed me to consolidate a number of loans in order to purchase a motor vehicle and caravan. This has given my family some fantastic adventures...” – Nigel, NSW
List information features and fees only in a bullet or point form:
- Personal Loan rates from 12.99p.a* (comparison rate 13.94%p.a)#
- 12.99% is available for all loans from $3,000
- Loan terms from 1-7 years for repayments that suit your budget^
- $199 establishment fee, $10 admin fee
All it takes is 15 minutes, apply online now.
"Thanks to Aussie, they gave me a personal loan with which I paid off the credit cards and can afford the loan payment which is at a better interest rate than my bank." - Dianne, SA
When considering a personal loan, estimate your borrowing capacity through our Loan Repayment Calculator.
The maximum amount you can borrow for a car or personal loan depends on you. It's based on your current financial situation and your capacity to meet your monthly repayments.
We do have minimum amounts though. You must borrow at least $3000 for a personal loan or a car loan.