Win $50 000 to deck out your home
How to enter: To enter, individuals must attend an Event, visit the Stand at that Event, the entrant must fully complete the electronic version of the entry form via an electronic device provided at the Stand (where this Promotion is advertised) during the Promotional Period.
Prize: The prize is $50,000.00 paid by direct deposit to the winner's nominated bank account.When is the prize draw and where/when will you publish the winners/how will winners be notified.
Prize draw:The draw will take place at Aussie, Level 28, 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia at 02:30 pm AEST on 31/08/17.
The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will be published in The Australian on 15/09/17.
Conditions: AU18+ only. Starts 9am AEST 01/09/16. Ends 11.59pm AEST 17/08/17. Max 1 entry/person. T&Cs apply. Aussie is a trade mark of AHL Investments Pty Ltd. Aussie is a partly-owned subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL and Australian Credit License 234945
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies associated with this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Aussie, Level 28, 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia at 02:30 pm AEST on 31/08/17.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner or winner of a redraw.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP16/01579.1, NSW Permit No. LTP/16/06353 and SA Permit No. T16/1402.
Win $1,000 with Aussie 2016/2017 promotion
How to enter: All Aussie customers’ who complete the Customer Satisfaction Survey automatically go into the draw on submission of their survey.
Prize: The prize is 4 x $1,000 which is allocated by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) into each of the winner’s nominated bank account. Total prize pool value is $4,000. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
Prize draw: Draw to take place at Level 28, 225 George Street, Sydney on 04/07/2017 at 12 noon AEST. The winners will be published here on 07/07/2017.
Conditions: Entry is open to all Australian residents, 18 years and over who have taken out an Aussie home loan and invited to complete the Customer Satisfaction Survey by email or mail.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participating in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who: (a) are existing Aussie Home Loan customers or existing customers of the Promoter who have taken out a loan with one (1) of the authorised lenders from the Promoter’s panel of lenders (“Aussie Customers”); and (b) receive a survey directly from the Promoter via mail or email, personally inviting them to participate in this promotion. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter and its contractors and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at anytime during or after the closing date of the promotion, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Promotion commences on 08/07/2016 and entries close at last mail received (for mail entries) and at 5pm AEST (for online entries) on 30/06/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, eligible Aussie Customers must complete one (1) of the following entry methods during the Promotional Period:
- Mail Entry (only available to eligible Aussie Customers who receive an invitation from the Promoter via mail): the Aussie Customer named on the survey must fully complete the official original survey and return it by mail to: Aussie Customer Satisfaction Survey, Reply Paid 1039, Artarmon NSW 1570. Entries must be received by last mail on 30/06/2017; or
- Online Entry (available to all eligible Aussie Customers): enter online by visiting www.aussie.com.au/survey and following the prompts to the competition entry page, filling in the required details and submitting the completed official survey online, by 5pm AEST on 30/06/2017. Eligible Aussie Customers who receive an invitation from the Promoter via email will also be able to follow the prompts in the email to access the online survey.
For the sake of clarity, Aussie Customers must have received a survey directly from the Promoter via mail or email to be eligible to enter this promotion.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per eligible Aussie Customer throughout the Promotional Period.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at AHL Investments Pty Ltd, Level 28, 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on 04/07/2017 at 12 noon AEST. The winners will be notified in writing by mail within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published in The Australian on 07/07/2017.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first four (4) valid entries drawn will each win a $1,000 cheque made out in the winners’ name. Total prize pool value is $4,000. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter may conduct a further draw at the same time and place as the original draw if necessary on 04/10/2017 in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the event of any winner(s), they will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name(s) will be published in The Australian on 11/10/2017.
- If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) taking/use of a prize.
- The promoter is AHL Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 27 105 265 861) of Level 28, 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone (02) 8279 0713 (“Promoter”). Aussie is a trade mark of AHL Investments Pty Ltd. Aussie is a partly-owned subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 234945. © 2016 AHL Investments Pty Ltd ABN 27 105 265 861 Australian Credit Licence 246786.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/05285 ACT Permit No. TP16/01309
Entry to this competition has been closed.
Prize: The prize is 1 x $10,000 cheque to be used toward a holiday of winner’s choosing.
Conditions: Open to Australian residents 18 years and older. Limit 1 entry per person. Excludes applications for home loans, home loan top ups or home loan variations of less than $200,000 and applications for home loan pre-approvals. Full terms and conditions.