- Information on how to enter and prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is AHL Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 27 105 265 861) of Level 28, Grosvenor Place, 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“the Promoter” or “Aussie”). Telephone: 02 8297 0000.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter AHL Investments Pty Ltd, Aussie Franchisees (including admin staff), Aussie Brokers (including admin staff) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Promotion commences on 12:01am AEST on 1 June 2016 and closes 11:59pm AEST on 31 July 2016. All times throughout these Terms and Conditions are based on Sydney local time.
- To enter, individuals must undertake following steps:
a) Request an appointment with an Aussie Mortgage Broker between 01/06/2016 and 30/06/2016; and then
b) Lodge an eligible full home loan application with an Aussie Mortgage Broker between 01/06/2016 and 11:59pm AEST on 31/07/2016.
- Applications for home loans, home loan top ups or home loan variations of less than $200,000 are excluded and applications for home loan pre-approvals are also excluded.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Aussie, Level 28, Grosvenor Place, 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 11:00am AEST on Tuesday, 02/08/2016. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in the event an invalid or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winner will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published in The Australian on 04/08/2016.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win $10,000, to use toward a holiday of their choosing. Prize will be awarded in the form of a cheque made out in the winner’s name. In the event that there is more than one name listed on the Aussie home loan application associated with the winning entry, the cheque will be made out to the primary name listed on the application.
- Total prize pool value is $10,000.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 02/11/2016 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if any) will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published in The Australian on 09/11/2016.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter, AHL Investments Pty Ltd, Aussie Franchisees, & Aussie Brokers (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (AHL Investments Pty Ltd), Aussie Franchisees and Aussie Brokers (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- It is a condition of taking the prize that the winner must, upon request by the Promoter, sign any legal documentation as in the form required by the Promoter, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/04153. ACT Permit No. TP16/01026. SA Permit No. T16/920