Suit 2, 90 John Street, Singleton, NSW 2330
Welcome to Aussie Singleton. Thank you for visiting our site.
David Redfern (JP, Dip FS) and Julie Chengo (Dip FS) and their team have many years' experience and a vast network of clients and contacts throughout the local area, Australia and overseas.
Why Aussie Singleton?
- Well established local business since 2004 with 4 experienced finance brokers
- We will work hard to find the best loan to suit your situation
- We make it easy to do business with
- We have a dedicated support team who are trained to provide outstanding customer service
- We can provide appointment flexibility – at our office, your office, at your home or even a café meeting, during business or after hours, that's most convenient for you
- Our team of qualified and experienced Aussie Mortgage Brokers are fully accredited with the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia, all of whom have successfully completed the Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking
- For the past 7 years, Aussie has been awarded Mortgage Broker of the Year by the Australian Banking &Finance Magazine.
- Justice of the Peace on-site for free witnessing and certifying of documents.
Why use a Broker?
- It gives you options – multiple lenders
- We structure loans on your terms not the banks' terms
- Would your bank tell you if their competitor had a better rate or option?
- More flexibility – you come to us or we'll come to you
- We do all the work for you
What is the cost?
- There is no cost to you for utilising our services. We do not charge a broker fee.
What loan do you need?
- Are you employed or self-employed?
- First Home Buyer or Repeat Home Buyer?
- Home loan to purchase a home to live in or an Investment Property
- Loans for non-Australian residents
- Loans for commercial properties e.g. retail, warehouse, offices etc
- Purchase Vacant Land
- Construction projects
- Small Business Loans
- Self-Managed Super Fund Loans - SMSF
We can assist with all of the above.Call us now on 02 65 72 3400 and experience the difference.
Thousands of home loans. 21 lenders.
We’ll find the right one for you.^
^ Not all lenders lend in every state or territory.