Jape Homemaker Village, 362 Bagot Road Millner, NT 0810
Aussie Darwin is your local mortgage brokers, based in Darwin and servicing the entire Northern Territory. We find you the home loan that suits your needs from the hundreds available on our panel of lenders. Why spend weeks running around to dozens of lenders to get the best deal, when we can search home loans from our panel of lenders in just minutes. Our Northern Territory and Darwin mortgage broking service is fast and free.
Aussie Darwin – Awards and Achievements:
- Aussie Branch of the Year Queensland / NT Financial year 2013
- Aussie Branch of the Year Queensland /NT Financial year 2012
- Janine Ashmore – National Loan Writer of the Year 2015
- Janine Ashmore – Queensland / NT Loan Writer of the Year 2015
How quick is it to find your loan?
Aussie mortgage brokers have access to the exclusive Toolbox software which enables us to compare hundreds of loans from banks and other lenders on our panel in less than a few minutes. So there is no need for you to make appointments at banks – our Northern Territory and Darwin mortgage broker service brings their products to straight to you.. This means we can help you get into your dream home sooner.
Refinancing: should you put the effort in?
We have many Northern Territory and Darwin customers ask this question. Possibly. You'll need to weigh up the financial benefits against the costs and risks involved. We can help you understand the pros and cons. Call us today to arrange an obligation free appointment on 08 89415644.
Guarantors, Housing Affordability & First Home Buyers.
Most first time borrowers aren't aware their family members, usually their parents, can act as guarantors for a home loan. This is an option that allows family members to provide a guarantee in support of a borrower's home loan application by using equity in their own property as security for the home loan. It is targeted at those with good ability to repay a home or investment property loans but who lack the sufficient equity to secure the additional funds they need to meet up-front loan costs and associated expenses. We can also assist in processing the First Home Owners Grant on your behalf.
First time investors keen to make the most of it.
First time and seasoned investors in the Northern Territory and Darwin property market are starting to make the most of the current market. Rising rents, limited vacancies, competitive interest rates and relatively stable property prices all spell good news for those wanting to climb the property ladder. To create wealth property investment first time investors need to do their homework. A few points to consider when looking to buy an investment property, include:
- Suburb reputation and location e.g. close to the city, waterways, parks;
- Proximity to transport, shops, cafes and other entertainment;
- Proximity to child minding facilities, schools, or other educations institutions;
- If it needs any repairs or renovations now or in future, for tenant's comfort and for resale;
- If it is a unit, the trustworthiness of strata and the sinking fund level;
- The type of neighbours;
- Infrastructure planned for the area
How can I use the equity I've built up in my home?
As you pay off your home loan your debt decreases and over the years the value of your property may increase. If you find yourself in this situation, as many living in the Northern Territory and Darwin do, you may have equity which you can draw upon for a range of reasons.
These can include investing in property, upgrading to a bigger place, or renovating your existing home. If any of these sound interesting to you, you'll need to sit down and assess your home loan needs. We've helped hundreds of clients through this exact process. Give us a call today and we'll review your current home loan to make sure it's working hard for you.
It makes sense to review your loan when moving home.
If you're considering moving home then you'll need to review your finances. The home loan that you first took out when you purchased your current home may have been right for your situation at the time. However, with so many new products entering the market all the time, you'll want to make sure your home loan is still working hard for you in the future. Reassessing your situation will give you peace of mind that you are either doing the right thing by your finances or need to make changes.
Thought about refinancing ahead of further rate rises?
Rising interest rates will impact minimum repayments for variable rate home loan borrowers and could make budgeting a challenge, which is why moving to another loan may save money, time and stress.
Mortgage lenders continue to battle each other for market share by introducing more loan options, which can only mean good news for borrowers preparing for further rate rises. Regularly reassessing your situation provides peace of mind that you are either doing the right thing by your finances or need to make changes.
How much for the service?
Our mortgage broker service is free. There are no fees, no shaded interest rates for using Aussie Home Loans Northern Territory and Darwin to arrange your home finance.
- Home Loans for property purchases ( First Home Buyers, Repeat Home Buyers, Investors )
- Mortgage Broking of Refinances
- Land Loans & Construction Loans
- Commercial Lending Mortgage Broker services
- Small Business Loans
- Asset Financing
- Life, Home and Car Insurance
Why choose Aussie?
- Aussie has won the Best Mortgage Broker Award for 7 years (2008 – 2014) as well as the Top Mortgage Broker of the Year (2013 – 2015) by the Australian Banking & Finance Magazine
- All brokers are accredited with the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia
- Exclusive Toolbox technology
- Our business is focused on you. Our clients are very important to us and our goal is to exceed our client's expectations in service standards and professionalism.
Shopping around now can pay off in the long run! As your local Northern Territory and Darwin mortgage broker we cover the entire Northern Territory to discuss your home loan needs.
Where do we meet?
- At our office or your home or work where practical.
- Day or Night
- 7 Day Service
Drop into our Aussie Darwin office at Jape Homemaker Village, 362 Bagot Road, Millner, NT today or call 08 89415644 to arrange an appointment.
Thousands of home loans. 20 lenders.
We’ll find the right one for you.^
^ Not all lenders lend in every state or territory.