Caloundra is a pocket of paradise located at the southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Our desire at Aussie Caloundra is to make living, buying and investing in paradise more achievable.
We'll find you the home loan that suits your needs from the thousands available from our panel of lenders including the big 4 banks. Why spend weeks running around to dozens of lenders, when we can search home loans from over 20 of Australia's leading lenders in just minutes. Best of all Aussie doesn’t charge you a fee for the service we provide.
How Aussie Caloundra Mortgage Brokers can help you
Aussie offers at no cost a comprehensive mortgage broking service to compare thousands of loans in order to help find the right home loan for you.
- Easy – We do all the hard work for you
- Quick – Compare thousands of home loans in just minutes
- No cost – No charge to you for our service
- Comprehensive – Compare over 20 leading lenders, including the major banks
- Personal – Get a service personalised to your needs
- Professional – Fully trained and accredited expert brokers
Home Loans/Investment Loans
Aussie has an wide range of home loans, whatever your situation.
- Great rates - No hidden fees or charges - owner occupier, investment, refinancing - First home buyers - Construction Loans and House & Land packages - Low Doc Loans - Flexible loan features - Split loans - Fast application processing
Our team includes specialised Commercial Lending Accredited Brokers.
Combining all your debts, whether it's credit cards, store cards or other loans, is a good way to take control of your finances and reduce debt pressure.
- One fixed and easy-to-manage payment each month - No more juggling different amounts and repayment dates - Avoid paying multiple fees
At Aussie we understand the importance you place on protecting your most valuable assets – your family, your home and yourself. We are focused on providing affordable and easy to understand insurance solutions.
- Home - Contents - Landlords - Mortgage Protection
Our Service Standards
Client needs come first
At Aussie Caloundra, we listen and will take time to understand your needs and objectives before offering a solution. We have no lender preference and will recommend a loan for you with impartiality. We will only suggest a product to you that will meet your individual needs. If you are looking for assistance on a matter that does not fit within our skill set, we will happily refer you to someone who is better placed to provide that service. At no time will we receive a commission from any party we may refer you to.
We will do what we say we will do. We are here for you as our client to deal with any requirements our lenders have, to organise loan documents, signups, arrange settlements and ensure accounts are working post-settlement. Our aim is to navigate through these on your behalf, to keep you informed at all times, respond to queries and ensure your loan settles on time.
While you may see us to obtain a home loan, we endeavour to provide you with other value adding services. Whether you are a first time buyer or experienced property investor, we will happily provide free RP Data reports to help you find the right property. We also offer property and mortgage protection insurances to help you protect your lifestyle.
How we can help you
The First Home Buyer
Buying your first home can be daunting. We will spend the time to answer your questions and make sure you know what's involved and whether or not you are in a position financially to purchase a home. It's important to make sure you have as large a deposit as possible and that you are comfortable with the minimum repayments you will be required to make, even if interest rates rise in the future. In assessing your financial readiness, we will discuss all options with you, including use of government grants and any potential family equity assistance. If you are not ready now, we will help put you on the path to purchasing a home in the future. If you are ready, we will assist you in obtaining pre-approved finance before you purchase a property. This will provide clarity on what you can afford to spend on a home and make obtaining finance simpler once you do sign a contract to purchase.
The Property Investor
By now, you will have an understanding of what's required financially to purchase a property. For you, we can assist not only in obtaining a great deal on your financing, but also provide free RP Data property reports to assist you research potential properties and areas that you are interested in.
Looking to Refinance
When refinancing, getting a suitable deal becomes paramount. At Aussie Caloundra, we contact lenders on our panel directly to make sure we obtain the best offer possible – which may even be better than if you went directly to the bank.
We will then assist you in considering the different options available, looking not only at the rate, but refinance and discharge fees, ongoing fees, and the features and benefits of different loans before recommending a solution. We will only recommend a refinance solution if it is in your best interests.
Fees and Referrals
Many people are surprised to learn that we do not charge them for our service. We receive commissions from the lender for introducing your loan to them. These commissions will be disclosed to you at the time we prepare your loan application. These commissions are not on-charged to you by the lender.
Our aim is to provide you with a first class, valuable service that doesn't cost you anything. If indeed we do meet your expectations in this regard, the biggest favour you can do for us is to refer your friends and family to us.
We will work hard to earn your trust so that you are comfortable referring people to us. Our business depends on it.
Why Choose Aussie Caloundra
- Open 5 days a week and by appointment outside of normal working hours - Aussie is a national, award winning company - All brokers are accredited with the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia - Aussie's exclusive comparison Toolbox software means we can search thousands of home loans from our panel of lenders to find the right home loan for you - Our business is focused on you. Our clients are very important to us and our goal is to exceed our client's expectations - We provide a yearly free Home Health Check