The Principal's of Aussie Carlton are Peter Febbo and Ray Zahra. Between them, Peter &Ray have more than 50 years experience in the finance industry.
Our Customer Service Philosophy
Our customer service philosophy is simple;treat your customer the way you expect to be treated.
At Aussie Carlton we pride ourselves on the end-to-end service we provide to our clients, and always look to exceed their expectations throughout the whole loan process. This includes sourcing the right loan for their specific needs, managing the settlement process and becoming their personal mortgage manager after settlement.
How much for the service?
Our service is free. There are no fees, no shaded interest rates for using Aussie to arrange your finance.
- Home loans for property purchases (First Home Buyers, Repeat Home Buyers, Investors)
- Land Loans &Construction Loans
- Commercial Loans
- Small Business Loans
Why choose Aussie?
- Aussie has won the Best Mortgage Broker Award for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 as well as the Best Non-Bank Lender Award in 2008 and Innovative Product of the Year Award in 2009 for our Loan Cover offering, and in 2010 for our own Aussie Classic mortgage product, at the Australian Banking and Finance Magazine annual awards.
- All brokers are accredited with the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia
- Exclusive Toolbox technology
- Our business is focused on you. Our clients are very important to us and our goal is to exceed our clients expectations in service standards and professionalism.
Drop into Aussie Carlton today or call 03 9650 9355 to arrange an appointment.
I have no hesitation in recommending Ray Zahra from Aussie Carlton. From the outset Ray has been professional, responsive and committed to providing exceptional service. He really went above and beyond in helping me and ensuring that every element suited my individual needs. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks Ray
Thousands of home loans. 21 lenders.
We’ll find the right one for you.^
^ Not all lenders lend in every state or territory.