Straight to Select $1,000 Refinance e-Gift – Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to qualify for the ‘Straight to Select $1,000 Refinance e-Gift’ promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is AHL Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 27 105 265 861) of Level 28, 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“the Promoter” or “Aussie”) (ABN 27 105 265 861). Aussie is a trademark of AHL Investments Pty Ltd. Aussie is a subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. © 2020 AHL Investments Pty Ltd ABN 27 105 265 861 Australian credit licence 246786
3.The promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 1 April 2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 17 May 2020 (“Promotional Period”). The promotion applies to eligible Aussie Select home loan applications lodged between 12:00am on 1 April 2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 17 May 2020 and settled by 31 July 2020.
4. The individual must be refinancing their loan from another financial institution. The individual must be an Australian resident aged 18 years and over who is eligible to attend a full home loan appointment with the Promoter and settle a home loan with the Promoter. Employees/contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Aussie franchisees and their employees and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. To claim the gift, individuals must during the Promotional Period:
a. book and attend a full home loan appointment, in person or virtually, with any Aussie Franchisee, Retail Broker or Mobile Broker; and
b. settle an eligible Aussie Select Variable loan
6. An eligible loan is defined as an Aussie Select Basic Variable or Standard Variable loan or split with a value greater or equal to $150,000 and an LVR of less than or equal to 90% including LMI. This offer is open to refinancing applications from another financial institution only and excludes fixed rate loans, variations, increases to existing loans or internal refinances of an existing Aussie Select facility. This offer is not available for Aussie Select Line of Credit products.
7. It must be evident that the product is not ‘unsuitable for the customer’ and that the product suits the customer requirement and objectives. Sales compliance will conduct adhoc file reviews during the promotion to verify minimum requirements including customer needs analysis’ have been adequately completed.
8. Limit on entries:
a. Only one $1000 gift will be awarded per home loan settlement.
b. If two or more people settle the same home loan, the gift will be directed to the primary loan account holder.
a. Once they have undertaken the above steps the individual will receive the reward of $1,000 E- gift card.
b. The $1,000 E-gift card will be emailed to the email address noted by the broker at the loan lodgement stage
c. They should allow up to 20 business days after settlement to receive their $1,000 E-gift card.
d. If the customer/s does not receive their settlement gift within 20 business days from the date of settlement, they should contact their Aussie Broker for more information.
10. It is the individual’s responsibility to ensure the email address supplied and entered is correct. Aussie is not liable to replace the settlement gift if email address is incorrect.
11. Rewards, including any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be converted to cash.
12. E-Gift card must be used in conjunction with its terms and conditions as outlined.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity to receive reward and individual's (including the individual's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. to disqualify any individual; or
b. to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; e. any tax liability incurred by a Referrer; or
f. use of the reward.
18. Without limiting any other terms herein, the individual agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.