Is your home loan the best deal for you, or your bank?
An Aussie broker will compare hundreds of loans to find the one that’s right for you.
- We compare 100s of home loans from up to 19 different lenders, including the big banks
- We can help organise pre-approval from your lender
- Appointments to suit you, at home, at work or in store
- We help you do the paperwork
Speak to a broker
All fields are mandatory
About Mortgage Broking
What is a Mortgage Broker?
A Mortgage Broker is a go-between between the borrower and the lender (usually a bank), who negotiates the loan on your behalf.
They will do the legwork on researching products from the hundreds available, and then support you through the application and settlement process.
How much does it cost?
An Aussie Mortgage Broker charges the borrower nothing for their service, as brokers are paid a commission by the lender when the mortgage is settled.
Why use Aussie?
Aussie has been awarded 'Australia's Best Mortgage Broker'¹ for six years in a row, and here's just a few reasons why:
- We have Toolbox - our exclusive comparison software that compares hundreds of loans with your specific needs.
- Our Mortgage Brokers will meet you whenever and wherever you want.
- Our Mortgage Brokers are highly trained and professional.
Have more questions?
It's important that you ask questions to make sure you get the best result. It's smart to ask. To ask questions to help you make an smarter decision, Ask Aussie.
Helpful calculators and tools
- Home Loan Comparison calculator
- 'How much can I borrow?' calculator
- Loan Repayments calculator
- Free Property Market News & Analysis Newsletter
- Free Property Buying, Selling & Investing Guides
To book your free appointment call 1300 44 55 66
Alternatively request your free appointment online.