Shop1, 243 Musgrave Street, North Rockhampton Queensland 4701
Borrowing money to buy your property can be confusing but not if you use an Aussie Mortgage Broker to help you through the process. Visiting Aussie may save you thousands, not to mention, making your finance decisions less daunting! If you're asking these kinds of questions, you need to have an appointment with us:
- How to buy a house?
- How much can I borrow?
- How much will the house loan repayments be per month?
- Can I make fortnightly or weekly repayments on my home loan?
- How do I go about saving for a deposit?
- Am I eligible for the First Home Owners Grant?
- How do I go about debt consolidation?
- Can I compare interest rates?
- Will I be able to re-finance my existing home loan?
- Can you give me a pre-approval?
You won't know if you don't ask... Aussie Rockhampton can help you compare interest rates, save you time and money – this is what we do best. Call us on 07 4921 2000 or drop in to see us today. If you can’t make it in, we can come out to you.
Aussie Rockhampton services the Central Queensland region which includes Rockhampton, Gladstone, Yeppoon, Emu Park (Capricorn Coast), Emerald, Blackwater (Central Highlands) and surrounding areas.
How to get to us!
243 Musgrave Street, Corner of High and Musgrave Street, Rockhampton
Click on the links below to see a guided map.
- If you are coming from South
- If you are coming from West
- If you are coming from North
- If you are coming from East
- Click here for google map
If you are unable to see the map, please unblock the popup blocker.
If you're on Facebook please Like our page – we've helpful tips and clips for you to enjoy not to mention our special "Plugger Wednesday" and "Feel Good Friday".
In less than fifteen minutes our Aussie Brokers can compare hundreds of home loans from a panel of lenders and find a home loan solution that best suits you. Whether you are looking for a home loan with all the bells and whistles or the most affordable loan product, Aussie Brokers will be able to help.
Why is it so FAST?
Aussie's exclusive home loans software saves you hours of research. There's no need to make appointments with the banks – we bring their products to you in minutes and write the loans from our Office.
What service do we provide?
- Home loans for property purchases (First Home Buyers, Repeat Home Buyers, Investors)
- Land Loans & Construction Loans
- Commercial Loans
- Small Business Loans
- Asset Financing
- Loan health check to see if you're still getting a great deal on your existing loan/s
Why choose Aussie?
- Aussie is a multi-award winning recipient for the Best Mortgage Broker Award (2008 to 2014), the Top Mortgage Broker of the Year (2013 to 2015) and for the Best Non-Bank Lender Award (2008), Innovative Product of the Year Award (2009) and for our own Aussie Classic mortgage product (2010).
- All brokers are accredited with the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).
- We have access to Aussie’s exclusive Toolbox technology saving your precious time..
- Our business is focused on you. Our clients are very important to us and our goal is to exceed our clients' expectations in service standards and professionalism.
Is it a FREE service?
Yes! There are no fees, no shaded interest rates for using Aussie to arrange your finance.
Where do we meet?
- We're flexible!
- Our comfortable modern Office provides a relaxed place to complete your loan shopping and ensures that your experience with us will be a pleasant one. As a family friendly business, our Aussie team welcome your little people to be part of this experience so feel free to bring the kids.
- Appointments can be made during the day and into the early evening.
- Monday to Saturday (and outside of this by appointment depending on availability).
Drop into Aussie Rockhampton today or call 07 4921 2000 to arrange an appointment TODAY.
We are Hiring!
We're always looking for the best of people – if you'd love to join our Aussie team, drop an email to email@example.com we'd love to meet you.
Thousands of home loans. 21 lenders.
We’ll find the right one for you.^
^ Not all lenders lend in every state or territory.