One of Aussie’s top performing franchises, Lindsay & Matthew Rogers of Aussie Newtown have now opened a second store right here in Balmain.
In a bid to help more residents in the local community achieve their property ownership goals, Aussie Balmain’s principals Lindsay Rogers, Matthew Rogers and together with their award-winning loan writer, Balmain resident and now principal, David Leotta, have opened a second shopfront in the heart of Balmain.
Spearheaded by David Leotta, the team at Aussie Balmain can help residents source the right home loan for their needs by comparing hundreds of loans from our panel of lenders. In addition, Aussie Balmain can help customers with their broader financial needs, including commercial loans, equipment finance.
As a customer of Aussie Balmain, you can rest easy in the knowledge that you are dealing with some of the best mortgage brokers in the business.
Since launching his career in mortgage broking, franchise principal David Leotta has established himself as one of the best performing loan writers in the country, winning coveted accolades within Aussie and the Adviser’s top 30 brokers under 30.
So whatever your financial needs are, why not give Aussie Balmain a call on 02 8123 8608.
We are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. Alternatively, if you need to meet with someone outside of working hours, we can arrange an appointment after hours or on weekends at a time that suites you.
How much do we charge for our service?
Our service is free. There are no fees, no shaded interest rates for using Aussie to arrange your finance.
Thinking about investing?
If you are a first time or seasoned investor and wanting to make the most of the current market, here are a few points to consider when looking to buy an investment property:
- Close to public transport, shops, cafes and other entertainment
- Close to child minding facilities, schools, or universities
- Does it need any repairs or renovations now or in future
- If it's a unit, is there trustworthiness of strata and the sinking fund level
- The type of neighbours
What types of loans do we have?
- Home loans for property purchases (First Home Buyers, Repeat Home Buyers, Investors)
- Refinances - including consolidation
- Commercial loans for shops, warehouses, offices etc.
- Land Loans & Construction Loans
What are the benefits of using a Broker?
- There are a number of benefits to using a broker, particularly through the application process.
- Firstly, we can shop around for you. Everyone knows shopping around could lead to a better deal but it’s time consuming, especially if it involves contacting a number of banks and lenders. An Aussie broker can search the range of loans available from multiple lenders very quickly to find you the right home loan for your needs.
- They also provide you with one central point for mortgage information and will talk you through the process.
- All banks have different guidelines, and unless you’re familiar with them you can find yourself not getting a loan - just because you haven’t crossed a ‘t’ or dotted an ‘i’.
Why choose Aussie Balmain as your mortgage broker?
- Australian Brokerage award, Mortgage Broker of the Year 8 times
- All Aussie Balmain mortgage brokers are accredited with the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia
- Exclusive home loan comparison software (Toolbox) Our business is focused on you - Our clients are very important to us and our goal is to exceed our client's expectations in service standards and professionalism.
- Free RP Data property reports for prospective buyers.
- Processing of First Home Owner Grants
Call us today and ask how much we could save you.
Thousands of home loans. 21 lenders.
We’ll find the right one for you.^
^ Not all lenders lend in every state or territory.