2c/140 Morayfield Road, MORAYFIELD QLD 4510
Our mission is to become your trusted lending specialist for life. There are a multitude of options out there for people to consider when looking for a home loan and it can become overwhelming. Some of the questions people typically face are where do I start, how much can I borrow and who has the best rate?
At Aussie Morayfield, we can help you answer these questions, but also aim to add value by providing guidance on other important factors, like:
- How the loan could be best structured for you to reduce fees, taxes and interest?
- Which lenders’ policies best suit your circumstances and will consider approving your loan?
- Which type of loan best suits your needs, and helps you achieve your financial goals?
- Whether you have considered relevant asset and income protection (insurance) for your financial situation?
Aussie Morayfield is one of the top retail mortgage broking offices in Queensland. We have developed a wealth of experience and expertise to assist you, no matter how unique your circumstances. We are proud to wear the Aussie brand and bring to you the benefits of being part of a group that has been voted Mortgage Broker of the year for 6 straight years.
How we can help you
- Home Loans
- Mortgage Broking
- Debt Consolidation
- Commercial Property Loans
- Home loan Health Check
We can search hundreds of loans from a huge range of lenders and banks – all aimed at finding the perfect fit for you. Even if you don't fit normal lending criteria or have the full supportive documentation, Aussie Morayfield can help.
Our Mortgage Broking service is FREE. There is no charge to you - our qualified Mortgage Brokers to do all the hard work for you. We compare hundreds of available home loans in minutes to find you the best rate and best fit.
Insurance is a must have to protect yourself, your loved ones and your biggest assets. We offer a great range of Aussie Insurance solutions that are affordable and easy to understand.
We explain it all in English!
- Home and Contents Insurance
- Landlord's Insurance
Relieve the pressure of having multiple credit cards, store cards and personal loans to manage... all with different rates, payments, due dates and conditions. Grouping some of your debts together into one, affordable repayment, can FREE you of the stress and help you to get ahead. It is simpler than you think.
Contact us to register or "Like" our facebook page for workshops details.
Aussie Morayfield also have Commercially Accredited Brokers for non–residential purchases such as shops, warehouses and offices. If you are looking to expand your business or invest in a commercial property, we are more than happy to assist. We compare multiple lenders/banks and hundreds of loan products to get you the perfect fit.
By administering a quick 'home loan health check', we can ensure you are still getting a great deal on your existing home loan. If your home loan proves to be a lemon, we can help.
Renee Taggart – Franchise Principal
- Driven by her desire to give customers ‘the best deal with the least amount of stress’ it is no wonder Renee has established a successful office and team at Aussie Morayfield.
- With a long history in customer service and sales roles across retail, finance and mortgage broking, plus a passion for property, Renee is committed to putting their customers first, and working alongside them to achieve their goals.
- Since 2011, Renee has led her team of Aussie Angels at her Aussie Morayfield franchise, which has gone from strength-to-strength, and become a trusted source of knowledge and support for their clients.
- Renee has over 11 years experience as a mortgage broker and holds a Diploma in Financial and Mortgage Broking Management. Renee’s vision is that Aussie Morayfield become the No 1 Aussie franchise in Qld so Renee prides her office on providing the best customer experience and delivering on their promises so that clients continue to come back and will happily tell their family and friends about them.
Robert Callander – Aussie Broker
- Rob has over 15 years in the finance industry and has been with Aussie Morayfield for 2 years. He holds a Diploma in Financial and Mortgage Broking Management. Rob is extremely diligent and goes above and beyond to assist his clients achieve their dream of home ownership.
Emily Taggart – Loan Processor
- Emily is the newest member of the Aussie Morayfield team and brings on board a friendly and can do attitude. Emily has a background in sales and holds a Diploma in Events Marketing. Emily will work between you, your lender and solicitor to assist you through the loan application to settlement process ensuring everyone is kept up to date at all times
Ane Dale – Customer Service Manager
- Providing exceptional customer service and administrative support is what Ane does best. With Ane’s can do attitude, no task or request is too small for her and she can be relied upon to give our customers and brokers support they can count on. The Aussie Angels at Aussie Morayfield embraces the value of ‘People Matter’. Being a part of this supports the way that Ane thinks and works, in turn enabling Ane to give a high level of service in which she prides herself on. Ane especially assists our clients who are building their new home to ensure the construction process runs smoothly.
The Morayfield Aussie branch is open 5 days a week, after hours and weekend appointments are also available
Come to us or we come to you
You are more than welcome to drop into our Aussie Morayfield office or, one of our brokers can come to you at a time and place that suits. Call 07 5432 4433 to arrange an appointment.
It's not over
Once you become a valued Aussie Morayfield customer, we don't just disappear. We are always available to assist you with any rate, loan, insurance or general inquiries. We keep in contact with you to make sure you are still happy and getting the best rate.
Keep up to date with the latest
'Like' us on facebook to be kept up to date with the latest rates, Investment Workshop dates and information.
Thousands of home loans. 21 lenders.
We’ll find the right one for you.^
^ Not all lenders lend in every state or territory.