Before taking on Aussie Paddington and becoming a Broker, franchise principal Mark Edbrooke thought, as many of his customers probably do, that all home loans were basically the same, with perhaps just some slight differences around the edges in interest rates. Since joining Aussie he knows that nothing could be further from the truth. When you “look under the bonnet” is it any wonder that borrowers either give up trying to qualify for a home loan or they settle for the first one they can get approval for, even if it doesn’t exactly meet their needs?
Now, more than ever, a good Mortgage Broker can help you in the current environment to ensure that you still get the best options and support for your immediate and ongoing lending requirements. Real competition is coming back into the mortgage market which is great for the consumer with an existing Home Loan, or the ones thinking of buying a property.
At Aussie Paddington Mark and the team are always focused on:
- Delivering lending solutions that make it possible for you to achieve your goals (whether purchasing your first home, the next home, refinancing or investing);
- Maximising the savings to you in the process; and
- Protecting your significant investment.
Conveniently located on the western fringe of Brisbane CBD, Aussie Paddington is open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday and by appointment evenings and weekends.
How Aussie Paddington Can Help You:
- Mortgage Broker
- First Home Buyers
- New Home Loans
- Refinance Home Loans
- Debt Consolidation
- Commercial finance and developments
- Release the equity in your property
Aussie Paddington offers a free, comprehensive mortgage broking service to compare hundreds of loans and help find a home loan that is right for you.
- Easy – We do all the hard work for you
- Quick – Compare hundreds of home loans in just minutes
- Free – No charge for our service
- Comprehensive – Compare 100’s of loans from 19 lenders, including the major banks
- Personal – Get a service fully personalised for your needs
- Professional – Fully trained and accredited expert broker
Aussie Home Loans
As part of our panel of lenders Aussie also has a great range of its own home loans, whatever your situation.
- First Home owners
- Great Rates
- Great Customer Service
- No hidden fees or charges
- Flexible loan feature
- Fast application processing
- Online and Phone access – Including BPay
- Investment Loans
At Aussie we understand the importance you place on protecting your most valuable assets like your family, your home and your car. So we are delighted to bring to you Aussie Insurance, focused on providing innovative affordable and easy to understand insurance solutions.
- Home and Contents Insurance
- Landlord’s Insurance
- Mortgage Protection Plan Insurance
Combining all your debts – whether store cards or other loans – is a good way to take control of your finances and reduce debt pressure.
- One fixed and easy to manage payment each month
- No more juggling different amounts and repayment dates
- Avoid paying multiple fees
Aussie Extra Services
- Land Loans
- Investor Loans
- Refinance Loans
- Low Doc
- Borrowing by Self-Managed Funds (SMSF)
- Small Business Loans
- Commercial Loans
Why Chose Aussie Paddington
- Fully accredited by the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
- Exclusive Toolbox Technology
- Our business is focused on you. Our clients are very important to us and our goal is to exceed our client’s expectations. We also provide a yearly free home health check
- Commissioner of Declarations Service available
Aussie Paddington exclusive suburbs are:
- Ashgrove 4060
- Auchenflower 4066
- Bardon 4065
- Ithaca 4059
- Jubilee 4065
- Kelvin Grove 4059
- Milton 4064
- Normanby 4059
- Paddington 4064
- Rainworth 4065
- Red Hill 4059
- Rosalie 4064
- St Johns Wood 4060
- Torwood 4066
Call in and visit us here at Aussie Paddington today, or phone to arrange an appointment:
Shops 1 & 2 175 Given Terrace, Paddington QLD 4064
Telephone: 07 3368 2020
Thousands of home loans. 21 lenders.
We’ll find the right one for you.^
^ Not all lenders lend in every state or territory.