Shop G121A, Rockingham City Shopping Centre, 1 Council Avenue, Rockingham WA 6168
Winner Aussie WA Franchise of the Year 2009 and 2011
Thankyou for visiting our site. We hope your contact with us will save you thousands and make your finance decisions easy.
Complimentary Property Reports
Simply have an appointment with us. We'll provide you with quality information on the property you want to purchase, or your existing property.
Aussie's exclusive Toolbox software saves hours of research. No need to try making appointments at banks – we bring their products to you in minutes.
How long for a loan decision?
- Our fastest approval time is under 2 minutes.
- Over 95% of our loans are submitted electronically and decisions on these loans are very quick.
How much for the service?
We don't charge you anything to tap into our experience and knowledge.
Our team of mortgage brokers get paid a commission by the lender when you receive your home loan, but we don't charge you a fee for your appointment or for our service.
- Home loans for property purchases (First Home Buyers, Repeat Home Buyers, Investors)
- Land Loans &Construction Loans
- Commercial Loans
Why choose Aussie?
- Aussie has won the Best Mortgage Broker Award for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 &2014 as well as the Best Non-Bank Lender Award in 2008 and Innovative Product of the Year Award in 2009 for our Loan Cover offering, and in 2010 for our own Aussie Classic mortgage product, at the Australian Banking and Finance Magazine annual awards.
- All brokers are accredited with the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia
- Exclusive Toolbox technology
- Our business is focused on you. Our clients are very important to us and our goal is to exceed our clients expectations in service standards and professionalism.
Where do we meet?
- At your home, work, or our office
- Day or Night
- 7 Day Service
Drop into Aussie Rockingham today or call 08 9599 3333 to arrange an appointment.
Finance Broker Licence No. 4866.
Thousands of home loans. 20 lenders.
We’ll find the right one for you.^
^ Not all lenders lend in every state or territory.